CP Hypo Allergenic Contact Points - Nebraska Dog Trainers

CP Hypo Allergenic Contact Points



Many dogs exhibit sensitivity to the nickel in the stainless steel which is observed by a reddening of the skin where the contact points are touching the dog’s skin. Our hypo allergenic contact points alleviate this problem and allow your dog to wear the collar without irritation.


It is always best to use the shortest contact point that makes a reliable connection. Warning! As with all contact points, do not leave the collar receiver on the dog for more than 8 to 12 hours at a time without a full inspection of the contact area.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This