5 Private lessons with a Nebraska Dog Trainers’ coach.
Name recognition through teaching focus.
“Come” – Dog will come and sit directly in front and look at me.
“Down” and “Extended Down.”
“Place” and “Extended Place.”
“Heel” – Dog will move to the heel position beside me.
“Heeling” – Dog will walk with a loose leash beside me.
“Let Go” – Dog will drop whatever is in it’s mouth.
“Off” – Dog will stop jumping on people or surfaces.
Includes a leash and an e-collar and a Certificate of completion.
Showing all 7 results
10 session program
Is your goal to have your dog become a therapy dog? This specially designed 10-lesson course prepares you and your dog for their therapy dog testing and certification. Many of our former clients easily pass their therapy dog certification after our training program. Includes a leash and an e-collar and a Certificate of completion.
Ages 8 weeks – 3 months
1 Private Lesson
This will give your new pup a good foundation for basic obedience! We will start basic obedience (come, sit, down) and teach you how to house train your dog. We will also cover unwanted behaviors and answer any questions you have regarding your new pup. 45 min private lesson in our facility.
Ages 3mo – 6mo
- 5 private lessons with a Nebraska Dog Trainers’ coach.
- Puppies must be at least 3 months of age and have received a complete first round of shots.
- For puppies under 3 months, please see our Puppy consultation lesson with one of our trainers.
- In the program, puppies learn the following critical developmental skills:
- Name recognition/Attention/Focus
- Door manners
- How to offer behavior
- Confidence building games
- Recall foundations
- Basic obedience commands like – sit, down, place and coming when called.
- Leash manners